The two programmes AI for Everyone (AI4E) and AI for Industry (AI4I) were officially unveiled by Mr S Iswaran, Minister for Communications and Information, at AI Singapore’s first anniversary event on 30 August 2018. The two initiatives aim to educate Singaporeans about AI – showing them how technology can help in their daily lives, and to prepare industry professionals to be ready and competitive, and work productively with AI. The new programmes are part of the TeSA initiative, which aims to develop a pipeline of skilled tech professionals to drive Singapore’s local tech ecosystem, especially in the AI space.
- Highlights from AI Singapore’s 1st Anniversary Celebrations
- AI Singapore announces partnership with Element AI
- AI Singapore…One year on…
- AI Singapore launches AI4I and AI4E to strengthen local proficiency in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DataCamp and AI Singapore sign MoU to promote mentorship and training