AI for Students
Enabling the next generation of AI talents
About AI for Students
AI for Students (AI4S) is a programme to bring basic programming and data skills to the classroom.
DataCamp will provide access to their DataCamp online data learning platform to all full time students who are currently enrolled in government / government-aided secondary schools and Post-Secondary Education Institutes (PSEI) of Singapore at no cost. Educators can use DataCamp to conduct training for full time students (up to undergraduates) only.
AI Singapore will facilitate and coordinate the access of the DataCamp platform under this initiative. More details about the DataCamp for classroom programme can be found here.
- Track each of your student’s progress in detail
- Set homework using assignment and deadlines, with automated scoring
- Integrate with common learning management system (Sakai, Blackboard, Canvas…)
- Access to the entire course curriculum
(>250 hours), including premium courses
- Participate in leader boards and discussion forums
- Internship opportunities* with AI Singapore and gain hands-on with real-life industry projects
* to enquire with AI Singapore
How to get started
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply?
All local educational institutes from government / government-aided secondary schools and Post-Secondary Education Institutes (PSEI) can apply for the programme
Can multiple educators from one institute apply for the programme?
You may nominate a single representative from your department to apply for the programme. Applications from different departments of the same institute will be accepted.
How long will access to DataCamp be given?
Upon successful application, you will be given access for 6 months
Can the same educator reapply for the programme after 6 months?
Yes, you may but you are required to reapply using the same form.