As part of the design approach to engineer large-scale research goals to harness the potential of AI for national impacts, we worked with technical and domain experts from both public and private sectors to contribute to grand challenge statements in the area of Health and Urban Solutions. Over 200 academics and thought leaders participated in various rounds of brainstorm workshops and consultations done since Aug 2017.
- Highlights from AI Singapore’s 1st Anniversary Celebrations
- AI Singapore announces partnership with Element AI
- AI Singapore…One year on…
- AI Singapore launches AI4I and AI4E to strengthen local proficiency in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DataCamp and AI Singapore sign MoU to promote mentorship and training