Intel® AI DevCamp (22 June)
June 22 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMFree
Come join us at this full-day technical workshop which has been designed to allow anyone with some technical knowledge to have an introductory and holistic understanding of AI.
In the first half, the workshop will be structured around fundamental concepts like Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision and Reinforcement Learning. Topics relating to the latest AI technologies, ranging from Intel®’s AI DevCloud to popular frameworks and tools, will also be covered. The workshop will end with a mini AI Challenge where participants will go head to head to solve an AI problem.
- Attendees will need to be proficient in Python
- Please bring along your laptop for this session
- Laptop Specifications: Skylake or at least Broadwell microarchitecture with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, integrated graphics
Date: 22 June 2018 (Registration for 21 June is closed)
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Venue: Seminar Room, Level 1
3 Research Link,
- AI Modelling and Training (4 Hours)
- Overview of Intel® Optimized Caffe* and TensorFlow*
- AI Use Cases
- Intel® AI DevCloud
- Training on Intel® optimized Caffe*
- Training on TensorFlow with Intel optimizations
- AI Inference (2.5-3 hours)
- Setting up the Intel® NCSDK
- Using NCSDK tools – Compiler, Profiler, create a graph, explore model performance and infer
- Setting up the Intel® OpenVINO™ SDK
- Create IR files to deploy on CPU/ GPU/ NCS
Registration will close on 12 June.
Intel is funding F&B catering with $35/pax at the event. Intel is committed to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and ethics rules. Intel seeks no promises or favoritism for itself or any of its affiliates in exchange for the items of value listed above. By registering for this event, you agree that your receipt of the items of value above does not violate any law, regulation or policy applicable to you.