- This event has passed.
Introduction to AI (3 Aug)
August 3 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
This workshop aims to immerse anyone who is interested in AI in the latest AI technologies and applications. Get a comprehensive overview, from how it all started, the key concepts involved such as Machine Learning and Deep learning to introducing AI in your enterprise.
Date: 3 August 2018
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: Seminar Room, Level 1
3 Research Link
Who is this for?
The workshop is designed for developers, executives and management who are interested in AI and would like to understand key AI concepts and the AI ecosystem. No technical experience is required.
Introduction of the key concepts in AI:
- The definition of AI, machine learning, and deep learning
- Historical developments that now differentiate modern AI from prior AI
- Examples of machine learning and deep learning
- The differences between supervised and unsupervised learning
- Examples of where AI is being applied
Overview of the industries transformed by AI which includes examples of:
- Healthcare and genomics
- Transportation and automated driving
- Retail and supply chain
Incorporate AI and data science workflows into your enterprise:
- Identify steps in a data science workflow
- Identify the key roles and skill sets within the field of AI
- Describe ways to structure an AI team
- Identify common data science misconceptions
- Identify the components of AI model maintenance after deployment