- This event has passed.
Neo4j Graph Platform Meetup
March 15, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Neo4j, the world’s leading graph database, has quickly gained a reputation for being an enabler of innovation, allowing you to do things that were previously impossible in the database world. In particular, it is shaping the next generation of recommendation engines, detecting new types of fraud detection with connected analysis, powering a new wave of AI and Machine Learning applications, and delivering context into your big data stores for actionable insight.
AI Singapore is proud to host the team from Neo4j for this meetup event on the graph platform.
Anyone interested in graph databases will benefit from the session, from graph newbies to veterans. Technical level will be appropriate for Architects, Developers, Designers, and Data Analysts.
- Welcome by AI Singapore – 15 minutes (Laurence Liew, Director AI Industry Innovation)
- Neo4j Graph Platform – 35 minutes (Joshua Yu, Neo4j Field Engineer)
- Introduction to the new graph platform – an end-to-end solution to simplify the design, development, test & deployment of graph applications
- APOC “Awesome Procedures on Cypher” Overview and Demo – 35 minutes (Joshua Yu, Neo4j Field Engineer)
- APOC is another secret weapon to graph application success. APOC has over 300 out-of-box functions and procedures that implement powerful features like geographical calculation, graph algorithms, full text index to name a few.
- Knowledge Graphs as a Foundation for AI Applications – 10 minutes (Brandon Richards, Neo4j APAC Sales Lead)
- See how eBay deployed their next generation shopbot on a probabilistic knowledge graph and how it’s powering a better shopping experience.
Community Lead | AI Singapore