- This event has passed.
NUS-NUHS-MIT Healthcare AI Datathon and EXPO
July 3 - July 8
Held for the 2nd year, this event will feature the development of Healthcare AI technologies in Singapore and in the region, bringing clinicians, data scientists and innovators in healthcare together to address current problems in healthcare with data analytics technologies. It aims to cultivate cross-disciplinary collaboration around developing data analytics and AI technologies on healthcare data, helping to pave the way for reliable knowledge to be translated into action, for the benefit of patients.
Participation from local and international partners include MOH, AI Singapore, NSCC, MIT, UIUC, Tokyo University, Google Cloud, MSD, Philips Healthcare, SG Innovate, Lenovo, A*STAR, IBM, Intel, Nvidia and many others.
Program @ a Glance
- 3 – 6 July Health AI EXPO at NUHS (Tower block lobby)
– Exhibition to showcase existing AI technologies that can be applied to healthcare
- 5 July Technical Workshops (innovation 4.0, NUS)
– Four parallel technical/hands-on workshops on applications of AI in Healthcare
- 6 July Healthcare AI Seminar (NUHS Tower block)
– One-day Healthcare AI technical seminar : Opening Remarks by Prof Tan Chorh Chuan (Guest-of-honor); Speakers from NUS, MIT, UIUC, AI Singapore, MSD, Google, Philips, Ping An (China), etc.
6-8th July Healthcare AI Datathon (NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health)
The two-day AI datathon will be held on 7 – 8 July, 2018. For this year, 200 participants are expected and they will be divided into three tracks:
- AI for Critical Care track, featuring the EICU dataset from Philips
- Clinical AI track, where local EMR data from NUH for the past 10 years will be provided; and
- Medical Image track, where DGX and TPU machines will be provided by computational sponsors
- Test out your existing models or develop new models with large amount of real-world healthcare data
- Find your clinical collaborators on healthcare AI and data analytics
- Form partnerships with our invited scientists from MIT, UIUC, Tokyo U, etc
- Network with all industrial partners to incubate potential collaborations
- Communicate your project ides to funding agencies such as MOH, AI Singapore and A*STAR
- Test out your existing models or develop new models or just gain some experience with large amount of real-world healthcare data
- Work along side with local and international leaders in healthcare AI
- Gain hands-on experience on cloud-powered big data analytics and GPU and TPU powered deep learning
- Network with our academic and industrial partners, who may potential be your future employers