Bringing together the AI community in Singapore – companies, startups, researchers, students, professionals – to collaborate, find research and business opportunities and talent.
- Have an interesting story to share?
- Seeking for AI talent for your organization?
- Seeking research interns for your labs?
- Seeking an industry partner for your AI projects?
- Are you a researcher and seeking an industry partner to do a POC or deployment of your IP/research outcomes?
AI4I Batch 2 Hands-on Machine Learning Workshop
Found my answer, sharing for benefits of others: https://www.eventbrite.sg/o/ai-singapore-17394340989?internal_ref=login
Hi, can I check how is the workshop tailored and constructed? And how will the session be started? Will we be guided to create the API?
I understand that there is a recommended list of courses to complete but then we are also informed that it is not necessary to complete the courses.
The completion criteria for the programme are as follows:
- Complete DataCamp's 'Data Scientist with Python' career track
- Achieve 75% of total XP
- Attend 2 face-to face workshops
For the face-to face workshops, the first workshop will be AI for Everyone while the second workshop will be Hands-on Machine Learning. In Hands-on Machine Learning, you will be predicting HDB resale prices using some of the concepts and code you have learned. You will be required to bring along your laptop for the session.
As for your second question, the completion criteria are as above. It is mandatory to complete 'Data Scientist with Python' career track but DataCamp has other modules which you may wish to explore.
Hope this helps!