Bringing together the AI community in Singapore – companies, startups, researchers, students, professionals – to collaborate, find research and business opportunities and talent.
- Have an interesting story to share?
- Seeking for AI talent for your organization?
- Seeking research interns for your labs?
- Seeking an industry partner for your AI projects?
- Are you a researcher and seeking an industry partner to do a POC or deployment of your IP/research outcomes?
Machine Learning with the Experts: School Budgets
Do you have any questions relating to Machine Learning with the Experts? Leave them here!
Just sharing, https://github.com/drivendataorg/box-plots-for-education/tree/master/1st-place
Thought it would be a helpful resource to go to after this datacamp lesson.
Hello! I have a question regarding the Multiple types of processing: FeatureUnion lesson in chapter 3.
Why is it when we are writing a pipeline and we use functions that we have defined we do not need to use parentheses after calling the function in the pipeline? For example in the code bellow process_and_join_features is a predefined function. Why does LogisticRegression have parentheses but process_and_join_features does not?
pl = Pipeline([ ('union', process_and_join_features), ('clf', OneVsRestClassifier(LogisticRegression())) ])