Bringing together the AI community in Singapore – companies, startups, researchers, students, professionals – to collaborate, find research and business opportunities and talent.
- Have an interesting story to share?
- Seeking for AI talent for your organization?
- Seeking research interns for your labs?
- Seeking an industry partner for your AI projects?
- Are you a researcher and seeking an industry partner to do a POC or deployment of your IP/research outcomes?
Difference between Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a software robot that mimics human actions. Artificial Intelligence (AI), on the other hand, is the simulation of human intelligence by machines.
In simple terms, RPA is associated with “doing” whereas AI is concerned with “thinking”. Brawn and brains, if you like. Accordingly, RPA tends to be more process-centric while AI is data-driven.
Nevertheless, RPA and AI are nothing but different ends of a continuum called Intelligent Automation (IA).
To learn more, please visit our blog post The Difference between Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence.