Bringing together the AI community in Singapore – companies, startups, researchers, students, professionals – to collaborate, find research and business opportunities and talent.
- Have an interesting story to share?
- Seeking for AI talent for your organization?
- Seeking research interns for your labs?
- Seeking an industry partner for your AI projects?
- Are you a researcher and seeking an industry partner to do a POC or deployment of your IP/research outcomes?
The Three Laws of Robotic Process Automation
- The purpose of the RPA software robots is to augment the existing human workforce.
- The human managers are responsible for the actions of the RPA software robots.
- The learning and development needs of a RPA software robot is no less than that of a human employee.
Any comments or feedback is warmly welcomed.
My first real life encounter with RPA was working on a CNC (computer numerical control) machine center project under Fanuc Japan. I was amazed and my blown out of proportion with the entire process of how machine(or mechanical robotic tools) could produce to precision what perhaps only highly-trained human could do. RPA is one tech-innovations that gives me that same intriguity! Wow!