Bringing together the AI community in Singapore – companies, startups, researchers, students, professionals – to collaborate, find research and business opportunities and talent.
We are moving to AI Makerspace on 1 September 2019.
- Have an interesting story to share?
- Seeking for AI talent for your organization?
- Seeking research interns for your labs?
- Seeking an industry partner for your AI projects?
- Are you a researcher and seeking an industry partner to do a POC or deployment of your IP/research outcomes?
Which is the best IDE to use for Python and R programming?
It depends on personal preference. For R, a popular IDE is RStudio, and you can try using Microsoft Code for Python (it runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux).
Don’t see your question here? Ask us during our AMA every Wednesday, 1PM!
AI for Industry
Suggest taking these for a spin: