Bringing together the AI community in Singapore – companies, startups, researchers, students, professionals – to collaborate, find research and business opportunities and talent.
- Have an interesting story to share?
- Seeking for AI talent for your organization?
- Seeking research interns for your labs?
- Seeking an industry partner for your AI projects?
- Are you a researcher and seeking an industry partner to do a POC or deployment of your IP/research outcomes?
Datacamp Project and End Date for Course
Do we have to complete a Datacamp project as part of the AI4I completion requirements? I see it is mentioned in some course guides but not all of them make mention of project.
Also, kindly remind the date of completion - is this 8 February 2019 or 15 February 2019? I have heard both dates being mentioned in different communications.
Appreciate your clarification. Thank you.
This is what I received in the email.
- Basic Python Programming
- Introduction to Python
- Intermediate Python for Data Science
- Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1)
- Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2)
- Importing Data in Python (Part 1)
- Importing Data in Python (Part 2)
- Data Manipulation
- Cleaning Data in Python
- pandas Foundations
- Manipulating DataFrames with pandas
- Merging DataFrames with pandas
- Introduction to Databases
- Intro to SQL for Data Science
- Introduction to Databases in Python
- Joining Data in SQL
- Data Visualisation
- Introduction to Data Visualization with Python
- Interactive Data Visualization with Bokeh
- Network Analysis in Python (Part 1)
- Statistical Concepts & Machine Learning in Python
- Statistical Thinking in Python (Part 1)
- Statistical Thinking in Python (Part 2)
- Supervised Learning with scikit-learn
- Machine Learning with the Experts: School Budgets
- Unsupervised Learning in Python
- Introductory Deep Learning
- Deep Learning in Python