Bringing together the AI community in Singapore – companies, startups, researchers, students, professionals – to collaborate, find research and business opportunities and talent.
- Have an interesting story to share?
- Seeking for AI talent for your organization?
- Seeking research interns for your labs?
- Seeking an industry partner for your AI projects?
- Are you a researcher and seeking an industry partner to do a POC or deployment of your IP/research outcomes?
Require to upgrade course in Datacamp in order to continue
I have started the datacamp online course. After completing the course for 'Basic plots with matplotlib', Datacamp is requesting me to subscribe and for the upgrade. I am stuck here because I cannot proceed until I subscribe to Datacamp. Can anyone help?
Can you see whether you are subscribed to "Professional" under "For Business" plan here? You will only be enrolled to this by AISG admin after you have completed your AI4I registration with them. Check your email (including spam box), see if you have missed any instructions from them?
I'm glad to hear that! As someone from the 1st batch, I personally enjoyed and gained alot from the course. Something to take note of:
1. Complete your registration with CITREP asap. Like all things with paperwork, it can be nightmarish. 😉
2. The suggested duration of 4-5hrs to complete each Datacamp module can be a little misleading. If you are merely breezing through or you already are familiar somewhat with the subject, then 4-5hrs is about right. If not, multiply by 2 or 3 times the suggested allocated time, because for sure you will sometimes take longer to absorb a new topic, google more about it or challenge yourself to complete codes on your own without depending on the hints too much.
Other than that, have fun learning! 🙂
I'm afraid I was referring only to the Citrep (ICMS) account registration process, which you can already do now, if you do not have an account yet. After all, you will need this account to make the claim later on. No harm in registering now, but it's really up to you.
You can read about the registration process in the FAQs at this site (it's under section 23): https://eservice.imda.gov.sg/icms
On the other hand, the claim can only be done at the end of the course, because you will need to upload support evidence (attendance, cert of completion, etc) to successfully make a claim. These are only available after you have completed the programme.
I hope this is clearer?