AI for Kids (AI4K)
Developing interest in AI through a fun, hands-on curriculum
AI for Kids (AI4K) is a programme designed to develop interest and understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts in primary school children. The interactive and hands-on curriculum, which has been specially designed by AI Singapore’s very own AI engineers, in partnership with NUS High students, aims to guide the children to ultimately develop their own AI-centric solutions via Scratch and Microsoft Cognitive Services for a relatable problem they face in their daily lives.
AI for Kids Bootcamp is back!
We are bringing back the AI4K bootcamp and it is now bigger and better! 4 sessions will be conducted during the June holidays and we will expand the curriculum to cover the fundamental concepts of AI.
Ignite your child’s interest and build the right foundation in AI this June holiday!
Prerequisites for AI for Kids Bootcamp
- Singapore Citizens only
- Children aged 10 – 12 years old
- Currently enrolled in a public school
- Must complete online lessons on AI Singapore’s Makerspace website
How to Register
- Sign up for your child’s account on AISG Makerspace
- Your child may proceed to complete the Online Lessons on AISG Makerspace.
- Receive an invitation to register for the AI4K Bootcamp. You may select 1 session to attend.
- Confirmation of your child’s participation in the Bootcamp will be sent to you via email.