A letter of intent to collaborate (LIC) was signed on 21 March, 2018 between AI Singapore and HK Smart City Consortium where both parties will co-operate in the field of smart cities and urban solutions. In attendance were representatives from AISG (Koo Seng Meng, Deputy Director, Strategic Alliance & Laurence Liew, Director, Industry Innovation) and HKSCC (Jason Ngan, Chairman of Investment Committee, HKSCC & John Huen, Vice-President, HKSCC), along with their members from Koding Kingdom and Aiiiland.
- Highlights from AI Singapore’s 1st Anniversary Celebrations
- AI Singapore announces partnership with Element AI
- AI Singapore…One year on…
- AI Singapore launches AI4I and AI4E to strengthen local proficiency in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DataCamp and AI Singapore sign MoU to promote mentorship and training