This site only accepts membership from 100E Project Sponsors and Principal Investigators. If you are looking to join the AI Community, head over to AI Makerspace.
- to submit a 100E project proposal, your membership type must be 100E SPONSOR.
- it is likely we have met and discussed your requirements and have asked you to sign up on KELABERETIV.
- if you have registered an account on KELABERETIV, please let us know so we can give you access as a 100E SPONSOR.
- otherwise – do drop us a note via our contact form to tell us more about yourself and your organization to determine if your project will qualify for 100E support
- for organizations with suitably qualified projects, we may consider supporting them under the 100E programme and match you to researchers in our ecosystem and provide up to $250,000 of co-funding support.
PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATORS (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT, SUSS and A*STAR Principal Investigators and researchers)
- get access to 100E AI problem statements
- you must be a full time teaching and/or research staff of NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT, SUSS and/or A*STAR
- if you registered with your official organization email we would set your membership as PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR within 3 business day, there is no need for you to contact us.
- we do however encourage you to complete your profile on KELABERETIV as completely as possible so that collaborators can easily find you based on your expertise.
Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
We have adopted a TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (2FA) login process to secure your account. Please make sure you have Google Authenticator, Authy or similar application installed on your PC or mobile. Find out more here.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to irrelevant or inappropriate websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post and comment in relevant articles, groups, and forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct groups and forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow community members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the community after TWO warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the community.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.