To seed high quality research efforts aimed at developing AI and adjacent technologies that will eventually contribute to the other pillars of AI Singapore
Our Research Interests
Inaugural Call for Proposals
We invite applications in the field of advanced research in machine learning, computer vision and natural language processing, and how AI interacts and collaborates with humans. Topics of interest also include, but are not limited to, techniques to enhance robustness and explainability of AI, learning from small data, learning from multimodal data, abstraction and generalisation, and AI with sense-making, hypothesis generation, design and creative capabilities. Proposals should emphasise on methodology and algorithms, rather than domain-specific solutions.
Applications are now closed.
Stay tuned for our next Research Grant Call in 2019...
For any enquiries, please contact Ms Li Xiaolei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guides & Documents
- AI Singapore Research – Proposal Application Form (updated)
- AI Singapore Research Prog-Administrative Guidelines (updated)
- AnnexD – T&Cs of AI Spore Research Programme (22Feb2018)
- AnnexE – Non-fundable Direct Costs
- AnnexF – Instructions to Institution’s Appointed Auditor on Financial Audit (Research)
- AnnexG – Instructions to Institution’s Appointed Auditor on KPIs Audit (Research)