Fundamental ResearchBreak New Ground
Inaugural call for proposals
We invite applications in the field of advanced research in machine learning, computer vision and natural language processing, and how AI interacts and collaborates with humans. Topics of interest also include, but are not limited to, techniques to enhance robustness and explainability of AI, learning from small data, learning from multimodal data, abstraction and generalisation, and AI with sense-making, hypothesis generation, design and creative capabilities. Proposals should emphasise on methodology and algorithms, rather than domain-specific solutions.
Closing date of application: 9 April, 2018 (Mon) SGP time
For any enquiries, please contact Ms Lim Le Ying, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AI Singapore Research – Proposal Application Form (updated)
- AI Singapore Research Prog-Administrative Guidelines (updated)
- AnnexD – T&Cs of AI Spore Research Programme (22Feb2018)
- AnnexE – Non-fundable Direct Costs
- AnnexF – Instructions to Institution’s Appointed Auditor on Financial Audit (Research)
- AnnexG – Instructions to Institution’s Appointed Auditor on KPIs Audit (Research)
Important AI questions remain…
- What are the gaps in current AI technologies?
- What are the new AI advances with positive economic and societal impacts?
- How can we use AI safely and securely?
- How do we design AI to align to ethical, legal and societal principles?
Our Research Interest
Prof CHen Tsuhan
A/Prof Bryan Low
Deputy Director, AI Research & Technology
T B H
Manager, AI Research